Tuesday, June 27, 2017

It's been a while

I can't believe it's been over a year since I posted. I needed a break from blogging. Although I haven't blogged I've still been enjoying my dolls. I've added three of the new Curvy Barbies to my collection and am busy constructing them a wardrobe. Right now, I'm in the throws of crocheting so expect to see those fashions in the near future. For right now, I want to start sharing pictures of a new doll room I've made. It's called the Dollicious Coffee Shop. Like the Man Cave, the Dollicious Coffee Shop will be a place my dolls can congregate and get to know one another. Enjoy.





 Stay tuned to see who stops by the Dollicious Coffee Shop.







2 comments:

  1. Love it! Your dolls will really be enjoying that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see a post from you, KMQ. Your new coffee shop is super cute. I'll be here to see who stops by.

    ReplyDelete